Welcome to Khiladi Online
Khiladi Online is a project of Dventures, registered under the Partnership Act 1932, under the laws of The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Khiladi Online (the “App or Website”). Khiladi Online provides a number of services (collectively the "Services") and the use of the Services (including any of the content or any services offered) is subject to these terms and conditions.
The term “you” “your” “customer” (or a similar reference) and “User” refers to the user of the App or website and the term “us” “our” “we” refers to the Operator.
Khiladi Online is a free to use Website and App. Khiladi Online will never ask the User to make or transfer any form of Monetary Transaction to Khiladi Online. Users can use Khiladi Online to play Sports Based games for free and win cash prizes in return (“How to play” Rules Apply). In no way is Khiladi Online a platform which provides its Users to place bets.
By accessing, downloading, copying, and/or using Khiladi Online, including the Website and App, and/or the Services, you agree to these User Terms. THESE USER TERMS CREATE A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND KHILADI ONLINE. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
App: the mobile application Khiladi Online
Device: a User's, Personal Computer, mobile telephone, Smartphone or handheld device.
Intellectual Property Rights: The term “Intellectual Property Rights” (hereinafter referred to as the ‘IP’) means all (i) patents, patent applications, patent disclosures and inventions, (ii) Internet Domain names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos and corporate names and registrations and applications for registration thereof together with all of the goodwill associated therewith, (iii) copyrights (registered or unregistered) and copyrightable works and registrations and applications for registration thereof, (iv) mask works and registrations and applications thereof, (v) computer software, data, databases and documentation thereof, (vi) trade secrets and other confidential information (including ideas, formulas, compositions, inventions (whether patentable or unpatentable and whether or not reduced to practice), know-how, manufacturing and production processes and techniques, research and development information, drawings, specifications, designs, plans, proposals, technical data, and copyrightable works, financial and marketing plans and customer and supplier lists and information, and (vii) copies and tangible embodiments thereof (in whatever form or medium).
Notification: the email/alerts/SMS sent from Khiladi Online to a User.
Khiladi Online: A project of Dventures, a registered Partnership under the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Terms: the terms and conditions set out in this document.
User(s): People who sign up with Khiladi Online, use the website and download and/or use the App.
- The words "writing" or "written" in these Terms will include e-mail, unless specified otherwise.
- These are the terms and conditions on which Khiladi Online supplies the App, website and Services to you.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
Using Our Services
- Submissions, opinions or reviews expressed on this platform are those of the individual posting such content and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Website may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features; you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of Khiladi Online is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. Khiladi Online shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails and or SMS alerts from Khiladi Online. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
User Eligibility and Website Access
- Use of Khiladi Online is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Pakistan Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Pakistan Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, of unsound mind are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you cannot register as a member of Khiladi Online and shall not make use of the Website and App. As a minor if you wish to use the services on the Website and App your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of Khiladi Online may make such use of the services on your behalf. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website and App if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of Khiladi Online and the Services. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Services and the framing of any content available through the Services uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to Khiladi Online. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by us.
- Sign up to Khiladi Online will not be confirmed until the following information has been provided and verified:
- Valid e-mail;
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) Number;
- Valid Mobile number.
- Valid Bank Account Number.
- Upon confirmation of the details in 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.2.3 and 4.2.4 above, Users will be connected to Khiladi Online. If the mobile number or e-mail provided cannot be verified by us, Khiladi Online reserves the right to refuse the User access to the Website and or App and in turn its Services.
Using Khiladi Online
- Khiladi Online will supply the Services to you from the date that the details in clause 4 are confirmed.
- Khiladi Online will make every effort to ensure the Website and App is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, there may be issues or delays due to events outside Khiladi Online’s control.
- Khiladi Online may have to suspend the Website and or App and in turn its Services if it has to deal with technical problems, or to make improvements. Khiladi Online will contact you to let you know in advance where this occurs, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
- In the unlikely event that there is any defect with the Website and or App:
- Please contact Khiladi Online as soon as reasonably possible;
- Please give Khiladi Online a reasonable opportunity to repair or fix any defect;
- Khiladi Online will use every effort to repair or fix the defect as soon as reasonably practicable. You will not have to pay for Khiladi Online to repair or fix a defect with the Website and or App under this clause 5.
- By using Khiladi Online you warrant that:
- are capable of forming legally binding contracts;
- will not provide your Khiladi Online login credentials to any third party;
- will not interfere with anyone else’s use of Khiladi Online, including sending spam; and
- will not copy, scrape or reproduce content from Khiladi Online including information about third parties without their consent.
- In consideration of the circumstances, and where We think it is reasonable to do so, We may suspend or terminate your access to Khiladi Online and reserve the right to take any appropriate steps at law to protect Our interests or those of third parties.
Registration and Password
- At the time of registration on Khiladi Online you will be able to generate a password and an account upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. The log in information created for the purpose of accessing Khiladi Online is to be used solely by the person who has registered with us. Khiladi Online reserves the right to store the access information including the IP address of the computer / device from where the Website and or App was accessed. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling your account at the sole discretion of Khiladi Online and terminating the contract with You. You agree to:-
- immediately notify Khiladi Online of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security,
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session,
- You shall also ensure that you access the Website and or App from an authorized source and connection. Khiladi Online cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Services and Features
Contest Participation and Prizes
- Khiladi Online platform conducts various contest(s) and Users can participate in the contest(s) conducted by Khiladi Online.
Any Contest(s) organized as a part of Fun Features would comply to the Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations mentioned below:
(1) Rules are available at “How To Play”, these include but are not limited to rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s),
(2) All Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
(3) All Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in Pakistan i.e. persons physically within the territory of Pakistan.
- Points will be awarded to the User(s) when they have a correct prediction or when the User has the highest score at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the Contest(s).
- The User with the highest aggregate of points will be declared the Winner of the Contest.
- Khiladi Online is authorized to declare more than one Winner(s) and distribute prizes to such Winner(s) in increasing order.
- Any or all of the Prizes will be awarded by the Sponsors of Khiladi Online and not by Khiladi Online. Employees, Interns, Management, Sponsors, Employee’s or Sponsor’s Immediate family or any other personal and third party related or linked to Khiladi Online are not allowed to be part of the contest provided by Khiladi Online through the website or app.
- The winners of the Contest(s) may be contacted by Khiladi Online or any Third-Party Organizing Contest(s).
- The winners may be reached by email, mobile or both, as provided by the user at the time of registration.
- Individual’s contacted will be informed of their status as Winner(s) and Khiladi Online will inform the individual about the documents required for the collection of the prize at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide the following documents (Please note this does not restrict Khiladi Online from requesting any other document not listed below):
(1) Original scanned copy of CNIC
(2) User’s bank account details and proof of the same.
- Apart from informing the Winner(s) as detailed above, Khiladi Online may publish the list of the participants and Winner(s) on a separate web-page, social media channels, etc. In the event that a Winner(s) name is published on the webpage, social media posts, etc but the Winner(s) has not received any direct communication as specified in (_._) then the Winner(s) is responsible to contact Khiladi Online within the first twenty-four hours of the publication of the list on the web-page or/and social media channels.
- Khiladi online retains the right to only permit participants/users who have successfully completed the verification process.
- The verification process requires providing the required documents within the specified time limit as laid out by Khiladi Online.
(1) If the verification process is not successfully completed, participants/users may not be able to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings.
- Khiladi online retains the right to reject all requests pertaining to extending the time-limit for verification and document submission.
- Khiladi Online is authorized to disqualify any winner from withdrawing their accumulated winnings post scrutinizing all documents on the following grounds:
(1) Khiladi Online identifies that any of the document or information provided by the user at the time of verification is inadequate, incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
(2) Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in above; or
(3) Any other ground.
- Winner(s) of paid Contest(s) authorize Khiladi Online to use images and names of the Winner(s) to display on pages, on social media platforms and for advertisements of all types of Khiladi Online as and when needed. Any user who disagrees to the above will not be able to process the paid prize and the user will not be allowed to play further on Khiladi Online.
Account and Virtual items
- You do not own and Account that you have created on Khiladi Online or on our Services, including our games, and your account is not your property. Moreover you do not own any Virtual Items that you may have obtained through our services, regardless of whether you earned those virtual items. Your Account and any virtual items are the exclusive property of Khiladi Online.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Khiladi Online and any or all of its affiliates and not hold them liable for any sort of bug, hack, glitch, App or Website crash, server crash etc while you are using Khiladi Online the Website and or App or any of its Services.
- All prizes offered to the User(s) declared as Winner(s) of the Contest(s) organized by Khiladi Online comply with a deduction of tax under the Income Tax Act. The individuals declared as Winner(s) by Khiladi Online agree to pay other applicable tax, including (but not limited to) income tax, gift tax, Service tax etc. in respect of the prize money.
- Khiladi Online relieves itself of any tax liability for the prize money once paid to the individuals declared as Winner(s) and sole responsibility for deducting all applicable taxes remains with the individual receiving the prize money.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You may download or stream a copy of the Website and or App onto your Device, to view, use and display the Website and or App on the Device for your personal purposes only.
- You acknowledge that all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and or App anywhere in the world belong to Khiladi Online or its licensors, that rights in the Website and or App are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Website and or App, other than the right to use it in accordance with these Terms. You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the Website and or App in source-code form.
Termination of Users who infringe the Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Rights of Others
- Khiladi Online and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners’ rights. As a condition to your use of Khiladi Online, You agree not to use Khiladi Online or any other Khiladi Online Service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way, directly or indirectly. We at our sole discretion, will terminate the accounts of any Khiladi Online account holders, and block access to Khiladi Online of any Users who to the knowledge of Khiladi Online are infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You or your copyrighted work that has been uploaded, posted or copied to Khiladi Online and is accessible on such, Khiladi Online in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us on email@example.com
- Khiladi Online is a Free to use Website and or App that provides information and Services to Users who access and use the Website and or App. Khiladi Online is not responsible for or under any obligation to ensure that the content or information made available on the Website or App by Us or Third Party Providers with respect to any of the Services is accurate or is screened for any objectionable material. As regards the information or content that you put out or submit on the Website and or App You are solely responsible for the same. In the event any content or data or information that You post or provide on the Website and or App is found to be untrue, false or misleading or is of an objectionable nature, Khiladi Online reserves the right to remove such content, edit or suspend Your account or access to the Website and or App, if we are of the view that such content is detrimental to Khiladi Online’s business, goodwill or reputation or its interests.
- We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the use of Khiladi Online. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions or material, if, despite our request you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the submission shall be the property of the company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
- We have no obligation to monitor the Services for inappropriate or illegal User Content or the conduct of other players. We also are not responsible for information, materials, products or services provided by other players (For example in their profiles) and User Content is not approved by us. However if you notice that someone is violating these terms or misusing our Services, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Advertising and Links
- Khiladi Online may feature advertisements from us or other companies or from our sponsors. Sometimes you may see links in Khiladi Online in regards to Third Parties. We are not responsible for any third party website that we link with Khiladi Online and such a link foes not mean we endorse or approve that linked site or any information you obtain from it. We are not liable for any claim relating to any content, goods, and or services of third parties.
- Also note that the linked third party sites are not under our control and may collect data or ask you to provide them with personal information or other information or they may automatically collect information from you. When you use these third part sites and services, the third party company may (or may not) ask you for permission to access your information and content, we are not responsible for these other companies content, business practices, or privacy policies, or for how they collect, use or share the information they get from you.
- News or Live Score updates are being provided by Third Party links and providers. Any inaccuracies in the News or Live Score updates are the responsibility of the Third Party providers and Khiladi Online is only the platform for the News and Live Score.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- In no case shall Khiladi Online, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- We will not be liable for any losses you sustain as a result of updating or modifying our website and or App.
- We do not warrant, represent or undertake as to the quality of any Khiladi Online Services, information, or other material and information obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- KHILADI ONLINE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE AND OR APP WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY OF OUR SERVICES AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOU’RE USE OF ANY KHILADI ONLINE SERVICE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE KHILADI ONLINE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, KHILADI ONLINE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY KHILADI ONLINE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY KHILADI ONLINE WEBSITE AND OR APP AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOU’RE USE OF ANY KHILADI ONLINE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, KHILADI ONLINE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE KHILADI ONLINE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. KHILADI ONLINE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. KHILADI ONLINE MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE KHILADI ONLINE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to Khiladi Online, including for the purpose of the use of Services (ii) Your use of any Khiladi Online Service, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Khiladi Online shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- We may at any time, under any circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate or suspend all or a portion of your account and/or access to the Khiladi Online. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to: (a) violations of these Terms and Conditions; (b) a request by you to cancel or terminate your account; (c) discontinuance or material modification to the Service or any part thereof; (d) a request and/or order from law enforcement, a judicial body, or other government agency; (e) provision of the Khiladi Online Services to you becoming unlawful; (f) unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or (g) your participation in fraudulent or illegal activities. Any such termination or suspension shall be made by us in our sole discretion, and we will not be responsible to you or any third party for any damages that may result or arise out of such termination or suspension of your account and/or access to Khiladi Online. If you want to terminate your account, you may notify Khiladi Online in writing via email at email@example.com
Other Important Terms
- Khiladi Online may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization, and will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or its obligations under these Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If Khiladi Online fails to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if it does not enforce its rights against you, or if it delays in doing so, that will not mean that it has waived its rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If Khiladi Online does waive a default by you, it will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that it will automatically waive any later default by you.
- We are not liable for any changes or problems out of our control, for example changes or problems caused by natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, electric failure, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes or shortages or transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign or sub-license the rights, duties or obligations under the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person or entity without the prior written consent of Khiladi Online.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PARTIES: It is expressly agreed that Khiladi Online and You are independent contractors.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any disputes arising between You and Khiladi Online is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER: If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 12th February 2019.